usp-logo

usp-logo

Stories shared in response to the October 1, 2015
tragedy at Umpqua Community College

Stories told in response to the October 1, 2015
tragedy at Umpqua Community College

Read

It was interesting to me, with our peripatetic culture, to learn the shooter’s former address was an apartment near where I lived on Arlington Street in Torrance. He had had problems with the mental health community and had been edged out of the normal flow. It was so sad and has taken work to get past the emotional impact.

Work to Get Past the Emotional Impact

It was interesting to me, with our peripatetic culture, to learn the shooter’s former address was an apartment near where I lived on Arlington Street in Torrance. He had had problems with the mental health community and had been edged out of the normal flow. It was so sad and has taken work to get past the emotional impact.

Work to Get Past the Emotional Impact

Work-to-Get-Past-the-Emotional-Impact

Read

A barrage of gunshots broke the peace in Snyder Hall at Umpqua Community College, tragically claiming the lives of nine people; eight aspiring students, and one respected instructor.

Sacred Story The Second Incarnation

A barrage of gunshots broke the peace in Snyder Hall at Umpqua Community College, tragically claiming the lives of nine people; eight aspiring students, and one respected instructor.

usp-logo

This project is conducted by The Hearth
and supported by The Ford Family Foundation
and the Douglas County Museum.

UCC Stories footer